CROSSWORD VOL NO 9250
Check out our latest crossword by our mystery compiler Arahoden. As usual, you can expect some Cavan twists. Print it out, complete it and enter our competition to win lunch for two in the Cavan Crystal Hotel, not to mention a coveted Anglo-Celt pen (details below).
1. Line dancers in Arva (7,7)
10. Before Beag and Mór in Denn (7)
11. Get heir organised cross outside Virginia (7)
12. American whiskey sounds wry (3)
13. Moan to complain about new organ (5)
14. Mount for Ten Commandments (5)
15. Men only outhouse in Gortnakesh edifice (4)
16. Navy line produces athletes in Kilnaleck (8)
19. Park in Milltown (8)
21. Lake near Belturbet sounds like a small piece of confectionery (4)
24. Courage to change earth (5)
26. Medical arm support a biblical weapon for Daniel (5)
27. Last month abbreviates ultimo (3)
28. Tracked transport system station in Belturbet (7)
29. The sack maybe sailors' cry to raise anchor (5-2)
30. Ulster U20 football trophy (5,6,3)
2. Correction to make amends both sides of Redhills address (7)
3. Trading place for Belturbet NS (9)
4. British Admiral remains when Napoleons lose OAP (6)
5/8. Sponsors SFC (8,7,7)
6. Encloses in wire enclosures (5)
7. Antibodies lose bid for a Baltic State (7)
8. See 5 down.
9. Irish pitch in Knockbride (5,5,4)
17. Maiden of tender years (5,4)
18. Benison uttered after a sneeze (5,3)
20. Public speech disconcerted Ontario (7)
22. New to the French (7)
23. Chess piece might reside in The See House (6)
25. Light brown colour fortified port (5)
To enter: Print out the crossword, complete it and post your entry to The Anglo-Celt, Crossword Competition, Kilmore Business Park, Dublin Road, Cavan, to be in with a chance of winning one of our coveted Anglo-Celt pens and for the glory, of course.
There's also a two-course lunch for the Atrium Bar in the Cavan Crystal Hotel up for grabs!
Please remember to put the volume number of your entry on the outside of your submission.